HP Mini 210-1055NR is a compact, lean and fashionable, highly optimized laptop with advanced features. It lets the user to surf around the web and stay online while you are at home, at the office or traveling. Playing videos and listening to music is easy and you view photos and watch slide shows with grand style. You should love the silver color of this stylish netbook.
Unique, integrated software can keep users sync with every bit of your life as you can do e-mailing, chatting and access online or offline files from everywhere. The HP Mini netbook is less than 1 inch thick weighing around 2.69 pounds. Thus it ranks high as an ultra-compact PC. You’ll get to enjoy a 10.1″ BrightView Infinity display. The keyboard is nearly full-sized and handy.
Technical Specifications of HP Mini netbook:
- N450 1.66GHz Intel Atom Processor with 512KB L2 Cache
- 1GB of DDR2 System Memory
- 160GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)
- Genuine ‘Starter’ version of Windows 7,
- 10.1″ WSVGA LED Widescreen Display with 1024×600 resolution and equipped with anti-glare technology.
- Wi-fi: 802.11b/g LAN
- 3150 (shared) version of Graphics Media Accelerator from Intel with up to 256 MB capacity.
- 5-in-1 media card reader
- Battery life: up to 9.75 hours
Easy internet usage and super convenient portability is what you are looking for in a netbook, and HP Mini 210-1055NR delivers exactly that. It can serve your needs as a mobile assistant with its high end computing capabilities. This machine offers much more functions than many convenient-sized laptops of its class. This netbook can let you view web graphics and email attachments easily. You can connect to various social networking websites with ease. And video chatting is easy when you’re using the integrated webcam. In the same way, uploading photos and listening to online radio becomes awfully easy.